Thursday, June 9, 2016

Personal Evaluation
  1. Things that I liked about this class was all the new tips and keys I learned to be a CTR person
  2. What I did not like about this class was making your own website by using HTML
  3. Maybe show the class examples of projects that are already done so they can know how to do theirs splendidly 
  4. My highlight for this class was learning more about the internet and how it works
  5. Yes, I turned in all my assignments which lead me getting a A in this class
  6. Yes,reading my life planning book each day and I am about 1/4 done with my goals, but more goals are coming in my way
  7. Yes I am committed because I dont want to be like a palm tree that instead of going up it goes down and down until it snaps
  8. I learned new techniques and information on how using that computer which I well pass down to my family
  9. I would always remember Mr. Haymores inspiring words and lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment